Articles Related to Accident Reconstruction
- "Simulations of Pedestrian Impact Collisions with Virtual CRASH 3 and Comparisons with IPTM Staged Tests", T. Becker, M. Reade, B. Scurlock, Accident Reconstruction Journal, Vol. 26, No. 2, 2016, Cornell University Library arXiv:1512.00790 (2015).
- "Use of root in vehicular accident reconstruction", B. Scurlock, Accident Reconstruction Journal, Vol. 21, No. 3, 2011, Cornell University Library arxiv.org:1102.2422 (2011).
- "A Generalized Damage-Based Estimate of Crash Severity", B. Scurlock, Cornell University Library arXiv:1408.4614 (2014).
- "Illustrations of Equivalent Methods to Reproduce Vehicle and Occupant Dynamics as a Pedagogical Tool", B. Scurlock and J. Ipser, Cornell University Library arXiv:1404.1542 (2014).
- "Rigorous Derivations of the Planar Impact Dynamics Equations in the Center-of-Mass Frame", B. Scurlock and J. Ipser, Cornell University Library arXiv:1404.0250 (2014).
- "The Effect of Inflated Backrest Stiffness on Shearing Loads Estimated with Articulated Total Body", B. Scurlock, J. Ipser, and P. Borsa, Cornell University Library arXiv:1312.4097 (2013).
- "Use of ARAS 360 to Facilitate Rapid Development of Articulated Total Body Biomechanical Physics Simulations", B. Scurlock, Cornell University Library arXiv:1405.2063 (2014).
- "Calculating Energy Absorbed (Work Done) on a 3D Volume of Crush" B. Scurlock, M. Kennedy, P. Hetherington, ARAS 360 White Paper Presented at 2014 Canadian Association of Technical Accident Investigators and Reconstructionists (CATAIR) Conference (2014).
- "Vehicle Speed Estimates in Collinear Impact Scenarios", white paper, link.